If you follow your bliss, you will always have your bliss, money or not. If you follow money, you may lose it, and you will have nothing ~ Joseph Campbell

Monday, September 26, 2011

true

"No, you shouldn't. you
should always be by My side."

This where i belong.

i am happiest when time compresses
and You hold me
toy with me
and are stern
because You know it is what i need.
Only You can take me there
because You are unafriad to understand who i am.

and
then time relaxes
when i walk out of the door
and down the stone steps.

It is suddenly three in the morning

and the alarm will sound in two short hours.

Then i will be mama, daughter, sister, friend, worker:
all business and strength and love and happiness (different happiness)

and i have to wait ...
until it is dark
and the house is quiet
for Your understanding
which sets me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment